- Travelers with business purposes
- Travelers who possess signed import/export contracts or who are traveling to visit companies or make commercial contacts
- Media coverage or filming
- Flight/ship crew members not holding an international crew card
Requirements for US Citizens
- US valid/signed passport in good condition with at least two blank visa pages (Note: pages 22, 23, 24 are NOT visa pages) Need Rush Passport Services? Click Here
- One visa application form signed, completely filled out informing purpose of the trip
- One recent 2in X 2in passport type photo
- Copy of valid drivers license
- Original business letter from the US Company informing applicant’s job description, title, purpose of trip, and assignment, declaring that “it is NOT a technical nature trip”, financial responsibility, dates of stay, name address of organization, as well name and title of person who will be contacted in Brazil, signed by the Company Official (manager or director) Click Here to download a sample
- Invitation letter from Brazil stating the same information as the US letter (contact us for a sample)
- Consulate fee $210.00 Company Check or US Postal money order (Obtain at the Post office) payable to the Consulate of Brazil
- Master Visa Service fee $99.00 payable by check or money order to Master Visa Service
- Either a self addressed stamped envelope to return the visa to you or $25 for FedEx return of visa.
Applications and other forms
Click here to download the visa application form
Simply right click on the link and click on “save as” to save to your computer.
Click here to download the Master Visa Service order form
This file is a Word file that can be opened with Microsoft Word. A PDF File is also available.
Click here to download a check list
This file is a PDF file that can be opened with Acrobat Reader
Send your documents to:
Master Visa Service
230 South Clark St. Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60604
Credit Card Payments
Credit Card payment is accepted with a 3% charge of your total order.
- We suggest that you send all your documents using UPS, FedEx, US Post Office Express Mail or US Post Office Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. Please DO NOT use US Post Office Certified Mail since it will take 10-15 days to deliver.
- If you have chosen to use US Post Office Regular mail or Priority Mail without Confirmation to send OR return your passport, we are not responsible for delays, lost mail and lost Passports.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable once we have successfully submitted your documents
- The Consulate determines the validity of all visas and length of stay allowed
- Consulate processing time is at least 10 business days