Chinese Business Visa
- Issued to a person who is invited for a visit, investigation, lecture, to do business, scientific technological and cultural exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practices for no longer than a six (6) months time.
- Master Visa Service can only serve applicants who are residents in the jurisdiction for the Chinese Consulate of Chicago. The Chicago jurisdiction includes the following states:
Requirements for US Citizens
- US valid/signed passport in good condition (must not expire in less than six months) with at least one blank visa pages (Note: pages 22, 23, 24 are NOT visa pages) Need Rush Passport Services? Click Here
- One visa application form signed, completely filled out informing purpose of the trip
- One recent 2in X 2in passport type photo
- Invitation letter from Chinese Company or Institution to be visited including the following items:
- Personal information of the applicant: name, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Information concerning the applicant’s visit to China: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant’s accommodations in China.
- Information of the inviting company or institution: name of the unit, phone number, address, seal and signature of the legal representative.
- Processing fees for visa
Processing Time Consulate Fee Master Visa Service Fee Total Per Visa 7 Business Days $140 $65 $205 5 Business Days $160 $95 $255
- Either a self addressed stamped envelope to return the visa to you or $25 for us to return your visa by FedEx
Applications and other forms
Chinese Business Visa Application Form
Simply right click on the link and click on “save as” to save to your computer.
Please note that application must be typed in English. The Chinese Consulate will not accept any hand written applications. If you have any questions regarding completing your application, please contact us at email@example.com.
Master Visa Service Chinese Visa Check List
This file is a PDF file that can be opened with Acrobat Reader
Send your documents to:
Master Visa Service
230 South Clark St. Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60604
Credit Card Payments
Credit Card payment is accepted with a 3% charge of your total order.
- We suggest that you send all your documents using UPS, FedEx, US Post Office Express Mail or US Post Office Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. Please DO NOT use US Post Office Certified Mail since it will take 10-15 days to deliver.
- If you have chosen to use US Post Office Regular mail or Priority Mail without Confirmation to send OR return your passport, we are not responsible for delays, lost mail and lost Passports.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable once we have successfully submitted your documents
- Processing times listed above are the time that the Chinese Consulate takes to process the visa. This does not include delivery and return times.