Chinese Tourist Visa
- Issued to a person who is coming to China for sightseeing, to visit family or friends, or other private purposes.
- Master Visa Service can only serve applicants who are residents in the jurisdiction for the Chinese Consulate of Chicago. The Chicago jurisdiction includes the following states:
How does this work?
Instead of you applying in person at the Chinese Consulate we do it for you. All you have to do is mail the application and Passport to us. All of the Visa requests are hand delivered to the Chinese Consulate. Once the Visa request is fulfilled Master Visa Service will pick it up, and safely returned to you. This can save you up to two trips to the Chinese Consulate.
We are able to process visas for residents of all 50 States.
Requirements for U.S. Citizens
Valid and Signed U.S. Passport
U.S. valid/signed passport in good condition (must not expire in less than six months) with at least one blank visa pages (Note: pages 22, 23, 24 are NOT visa pages) Need Rush Passport Services? Click Here
Passport Type Photo
One recent 2in X 2in passport type photo
Completed Visa Application
One visa application form signed, completely filled out informing purpose of the trip
Please note that application must be typed in English. The Chinese Consulate will not accept any hand written applications. If you have any questions regarding completing your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Invitation from China
A photocopy of round trip airline ticket and hotel reservation or invitation letter from a Duly Authorized Tourist Group or an invitation letter from a company or individual. For more information click here
Completed Payment Form
|Processing Time||Consulate Fee||Master Visa Serivce Fee||Total Per Visa|
|7 Business Days||$140||$65||$205|
|5 Business Days||$160||$95||$255|
Either a self addressed stamped envelope to return the visa to you or $25 for us to return your visa by FedEx
Master Visa Service
230 South Clark St. Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60604
Special Requirements for Chinese Descendents
Any applicant who was born in Mainland China and had a Chinese passport, applying for the Chinese visa for the first time, must also include their Chinese passport along with the application. We will return the Chinese Pasport along with your Chinese Visa.
Any applicant who was born in Mainland China and had a Chinese passport, applied for China visa before on a different passport, needs to provide a copy of previous Chinese visa along with the application.
Please call us at 1 800 516 2778
Applications and other forms
Chinese Visa Application Form (click here to download)
Simply right click on the link and click on “save as” to save to your computer.
Chinese Visa Application Check List
This file is a PDF file that can be opened with Acrobat Reader
- We suggest that you send all your documents using UPS, FedEx, DHL, US Post Office Express Mail. Please DO NOT use US Post Office Certified Mail since it will take 10-15 days. We suggest to use Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
- If you have chosen to use US Post Office Regular mail or Priority Mail without Confirmation to send OR return your passport, we are not responsible for delays, lost mail and lost Passports.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable once we have successfully submitted your documents
- If you are sending multiple applications you can save on FedEx return shipping.
- Processing times listed above are the time that the Chinese Consulate takes to process the visa. The processing time does not include mail delivery and return times.
- Credit Card payment is accepted with a 3% charge of your total order.