Chinese Visa FAQs

  • Can I mail in an application to the Chinese Counsulate?
      No, you must submit the application in person. However, you can have someone represent you like Master Visa Service or a trusted relative or friend.
  • Can I provide you with a copy of my passport.
      No, we need the original passport because your visa is a document that is attached to your passport.