Indian Tourist Visa
- We ONLY accept applicants who reside in the State of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota.
- Tourism trip
- Visit relatives and/or friends
- Scientists, professors or researchers attending cultural, technological or scientific conferences, seminars.
- Participation in artistic or amateur sport competitions, whenever no monetary prize or admission is involved.
Requirements for US Citizens
- US valid/signed passport in good condition with at least two blank visa pages (Note: pages 22, 23, 24 are NOT visa pages)
- One visa application form completed at the Cox and Kings Global Services website. Application must be signed and printed, completely filled out informing purpose of the trip. (Caution: Typographical errors will result in the application being rejected). You must sign the application under the photo on the first page, and at the bottom of the second page.
- A typed and signed additional particulars form
- Two recent 2in X 2in passport type photo
- A copy of round-trip plane ticket/electronic ticket or reservation
- A clear photocopy of Driver’s License as proof of residence in the Consulate area of jurisdiction, which is Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota.
- Application Fees (Pay by check, money order payable to Master Visa Service or Credit Card *3% Fee*)
Visa Type Consulate Fee MVS Fee Total 5 Year Multiple Entry $135.00 $75.00 $210.00 10 Year Multiple Entry $135.00 $75.00 $210.00
- The Consulate Fee includes the fee for return shipping. The Consulate will return your visa to you using the permanent address you’ve provided on your application.
Applications and other forms
Click here to download the Master Visa Service order form
This file is a Word file that can be opened with Microsoft Word. A PDF File is also available.
Send your documents to:
Master Visa Service
230 South Clark St. Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60604
Credit Card Payments
Credit Card payment is accepted with a 3% charge of your total order.
- We only accept applicants who reside in the State of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota. Click here for Indian Consulate Jurisdictions
- We suggest that you send all your documents using UPS, FedEx, US Post Office Express Mail or US Post Office Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. Please DO NOT use US Post Office Certified Mail since it will take 10-15 days to deliver.
- If you have chosen to use US Post Office Regular mail or Priority Mail without Confirmation to send OR return your passport, we are not responsible for delays, lost mail and lost Passports.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable once we have successfully submitted your documents
- The Consulate determines the validity of all visas and length of stay allowed
- Consulate processing time is at least 5-7 business days