US Passport Renewal
- Can submit your most recent U.S. passport (undamaged)
- You were at least 16 years old when your U.S. passport was issued.
- Your most recent U.S. passport was issued less than 15 years ago.
- Still have the same name on most recent
Requirements for US Citizens
- Photocopy of your the front and back of your drivers license or your State ID
- One (1) Application Form DS-82
- Your most recent U.S. passport.
- Two (2) recent identical COLOR photos (2″ x 2″)
- Check or Money Order, $170.00 payable to “U.S. Department of State”
- Two (2) Letters of Authorization completed and signed
- Copy of fight itinerary (single page only)
- MVS Passport Service Order Form (click here)
Applications and other forms
U.S. Application Form DS-82 (click here)
Letter of Authorization (click here) (print 2 letters)
Send your documents to:
Master Visa Service
230 South Clark St. Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60604
Master Visa Service Fee
|Processing Time||Service Fee|
|24 Hours||$149.00 + Government Fee|
|3 – 5 Business Days||$89.00 + Government Fee|
|5 – 10 Business Days||$59.00 + Government Fee|
Credit Card Payments
Credit Card payment is accepted with a 3% charge of your total order.
- We suggest that you send all your documents using UPS, FedEx, US Post Office Express Mail or US Post Office Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. Please DO NOT use US Post Office Certified Mail since it will take 10-15 days to deliver.
- If you have chosen to use US Post Office Regular mail or Priority Mail without Confirmation to send OR return your passport, we are not responsible for delays, lost mail and lost Passports.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable once we have successfully submitted your documents