Chinese Visas

Welcome to Master Visa Service!

China requires many different visas for people traveling through or into China. A visa is required, if a U.S. citizen is flying through one of the airports, and is staying within its complex, for more than 24 hours. Visas are not required for a U.S. citizen if they are in transit through Pudong Airport or Hongqiao Airport in Shanghai.

Citizens of the following countries also do not require a visa if traveling through these airports: Korea, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria and Greece.

The only requirements are, that they hold a valid passport, correct visas for their final destinations, have an itinerary with their final destinations and booked seats, and will remain in Shanghai for less than 48 hours.

No visa is required if citizens of Singapore, Brunei and Japan are to visit China and are staying for less then 15 days, for the purpose of business, tourism, visiting friends or family and or transit

L Visa (Tourist/Family visit)
Issued to a person who is coming to China for sightseeing, to visit family or friends, or other private purposes. The maximum amount of time one can stay on a Tourist visa is 30 Days.

F Visa (Business)
Issued to a person who is invited for a visit, investigation, lecture, to do business, scientific technological and cultural exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practices for no longer than a six (6) months time.

X Visa (Student/Study)
Issued to a person whose intent in China is for study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period longer than 6 (six) months. Person coming to China for less than 6 (six) months shall use an F Visa.

Z Visa (Employment)
Issued to a person whose intent to work in China, along with his/her family members.